Mr. Botsa Srinivasa Rao M.Tech
Assistant Professor ( C ), Civil Engineering
- M.Tech: 2014, Structural Engineering- IIT GUWAHATI, GPI (9.6/10)
- B.Tech: 2012, Civil Engineering, J.N.T.U Kakinada University Campus (UCEK), First class with Distinction (80.32%)
- Intermediate: 2007 (M.P.C), BIE- A.P, Sai Vikas junior college, Bobbili, 94.10, First
- S.S.C: 2005 (B.S.E- AP), A.P.R.S, Simhachalam, 90.60, First
DATA TO BE UPDATED
- Mechanics of solids/Mechanics of Materials
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Design of Steel Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Introduction to Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Resisting Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Introduction Finite Element Analysis
- LABS: Mechanics of solids Lab Concrete Technology lab Transportation Engineering Lab Surveying Lab Soil Mechanics Lab
DATA TO BE UPDATED
- 1. Investigation of Seismic Behaviour of RC Frame building with different Earthquake Resisting Systems by Dynamic Analysis.
- 2. Seismic behaviour of RC frame buildings with staircase and elevator core by static and dynamic analysis.
- 3. Site-specific real ground motion, Artificial ground motion and compatible ground motion records.
- 4. Influence of Soil-Structure interaction on the behavior of the buildings.
- 5. Conventional materials replacing the concrete, durability effects on concrete, reduction of long term durability effects on concrete.
- 6. Advances in concrete, Permeable concrete, Mass concrete for all types of temperature and exposure conditions.
- 7. Seismic behaviour of RC Flat slab buildings by using the nonlinear static and dynamic analysis
- 8. Tall buildings, Core in Core type Structures, Wall Frame Structures
- 1. Department Topper in M.Tech Second and Third Semester CPI 10/10.
- 2. Received InfoTech Merit Scholarship in III B. Tech.
- 3. Received Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Merit cum Mean Scholarship and Dr. Nerella R Venkata Merit cum Mean Scholarship in II &III B.Tech.
- Structural Engineering Forum
- 1. Personally involved in more than 220 consultancy material testing and design works like different grades of Mix Design recommendations, Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity testing in field, Soil Investigation, Steel, Concrete and other civil engineering material testing worth of 40,000/- in 2014-15, 90,000/- in 2015-16, 6,35,000/- in 2016-17 and 1,70,400/- in 2017-18 and 2018-19 continues)
- 2. Proof Checking of Square Infra, HI-RISE RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT, SITUATED AT IPPATAM VILLAGE & G.P TADEPALLI MANDAL, GUNTUR DISTRICT, A.P. worth of 50,000/-, 2018.
- 8. Botsa Srinivasa Rao and V Ravindra, Performance of RC Asymmetrical Frame with and without shear wall by Nonlinear static analysis, Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, (JASE-2019-0063) (Accepted and under review) Scopus Indexed
- 7. Botsa Srinivasa Rao, V Ravindra and Lakshmi V, Performance of RC Asymmetrical Frame building with and without bracings by linear static and Time History Research, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, (IJRTE), Vol. 8(11), Sep-2019, ISSN 2477-3878. Scopus Indexed
- 6. T Sunil Bhagat, B Srinivasa Rao and D Sravani, Analysis and Design of Skyscraper Buildings, International Journal for Research in Emerging Application & Management (IJREAM), Vol. 4(10), 2019, ISSN 2454-9150. (UGC Approved)
- 5. Srinivasa Rao B and Sahid Aziz D, Low Cost Housing Techniques by Replacing Conventional Materials in International Journal of Science Engineering and Technology, ISSN 2277-1581. (UGC Approved Journal)
- 4. Gopala Raju SSSV, Srinivasa Rao B and Sunil Bhagat T, Use of Steel Slag Aggregate in Open Graded Bituminous Mixes in International Journal for Research in Applied Science & engineering Technology (IJRASET), Vol. 6(1), 2018, pp. 544-546, ISSN 2321-9653. (UGC Approved Journal)
- 3. Srinivasa Rao B, Gopala Raju SSSV and Sunil Bhagat T, Partial Replacement of Conventional Materials in Concrete in International Journal for Research in Applied Science & engineering Technology (IJRASET), Vol. 6(1), 2018, pp. 539-543, ISSN 2321-9653. (UGC Approved Journal)
- 2. Botsa Srinivasa Rao, D Allen Gardener and Mullapudi Ravi Teja, Performance Study on Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregate with Foundry Sand in Concrete in International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 9 (12), 2017, pp. 1054-1057, ISSN 0975-5462. (UGC Approved Journal)
- 1. Srinivasa Rao Botsa and Kaustubh Dasgupta, Influence of Staircase and Elevator core Location on the Seismic Capacity of an RC Frame Building in Journal of Architectural Engineering, Vol. 23 (4), 2017, pp. 05017007-1 to 8, ASCE Publications, ISSN 1076-0431. (Science indexed Journal)
- 2. Botsa Srinivasa Rao, V Ravindra and V Lakshmi, Performance of RC Asymmetrical Building with and without bracings by linear static and time history analysis, International conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering science and Technologies, July-2019.
- 1. Botsa Srinivasa Rao and V Ravindra, Performance of RC Asymmetrical Frame with and without shear wall by nonlinear static analysis, 2nd International conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering science and Management, Dec-2018.
DATA TO BE UPDATED
DATA TO BE UPDATED
- 1. Faculty-Incharge House Keeping Security, 5th-Oct-19 to 04-03-2019
- 2. Estate officer (i/c), RGUKT Nuzvid, 04-03-2019 to 23-09-2019
- 3. Faculty (i/c) Library, RGUKT Nuzvid, 20-09-2019 to till date
- 4. Incharge for industrial consultancy works of Department of Civil Engineering, RGUKT-NUZVID for more than two years (in 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 (up to 21.09.2017)).
- 5. Coordinator for Venue Preparation 1st & 3rd Convocation of RGUKT Nuzvid,
- 7. Incharge for consultancy works in Department of Civil Engineering, RGUKT-NUZVID for the academic year 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 (up to 21.09.2017).
- 6. Member, Student Development Campus Activity Cell Committee, Date 31-08-2017 to till date