Apart from providing top class education using the novel methods of teaching and learning through Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Career development and Placement Cell (CDPC) at RGUKT Nuzvid is established under the supervision of a Faculty in charge (FIC) to act as a catalyst in providing students with various facilities that support career decision-making, exploration and building and provide opportunities to develop confidence and skills that are necessary to choose proper and right career.
Dr. M Amaranatha Reddy, Faculty of Civil Engg on deputation from IIT Kharagpur has served as first Faculty-in-charge (FIC), CDPC during Jan 2013 - Jan 2015. During this period, Prof. R Bhaskaran, a former Professor-in-charge of placements at IIT Kharagpur was on honorary advisory rule and helping in activities of CDPC.
Currently Dr. M Amaranatha Reddy is serving as advisory consultant to CDPC, RGUKT.
Objectives of CDPC
- Guides and helps in imparting quality practical experience through internship opportunities
- Confidence building to face personal and group discussion interviews of job recruiters
- Employment opportunities through campus placements by inviting reputed companies
- Information and training for the competitive examinations conducted by Govt. of India like Civil Services, Indian Engineering Examination, Banking and Railway recruitment board examinations etc., and the state level competitive examination of A.P.
- Information on off- campus job and research position opportunities
- Guides in higher education and research opportunities
Feb 16 : Pivox Labs on campus drive on 17th & 18th Feb 2017
Sep 16 : Placement Registrations 2016 Click here to register Last date for Online Registrations is 20th Sep, 2016 on or before 5:00 PM. Signed hard copy to be submitted to respective class CR's on 22nd Sep 2016, from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The class CR's should submit all the hard copies at CDPC on same day before 4:00 PM. Rules and Regulations for placements
Jul 15 : TCS Code Vita Registration date is extended till 22 July . All E4 Students are required to complete the process without fail. Download Details
All the students pursuing their long term internship in the companies are advised to follow up the academic calendar and exam schedule. Any change will be updated in the website. Kindly follow up the RGUKT Nuzvid website.